09:00 a.m. - 01:00 p.m.
FREE dental care for children and adults with developmental or physical disabilities.
This event is FREE of charge for children and adults with disabilities. Each patient will receive a dental screening, cleaning, an oral health kit, and potential treatment of their most critical dental needs. There is no insurance needed.
Patient appointments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis & registration is required.
- Patients of any age up may participate.
- Vaccination status will be requested from each patient and guardian.
- Covid tests will be administered to patients on site for free. Patients receiving treatment will be required to be tested regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks are required in dental clinics. All participants and guardians will be required to wear a mask when inside the clinic.
- All appointment times are RESERVED and LIMITED, so that we may take care of as many individuals as possible needing care. Please make all efforts to keep the appointment.
- Our clinic is fully ADA compliant and wheelchair friendly.
Questions? Please email: email@example.com or call 510.782.5316
Thank you to the event organizers: Southern Alameda County Dental Society, Union City Dental Care Center and University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry