A Tradition of Excellence
The School of Engineering and Computer Science at University of the Pacific has been providing a student-centered learning experience since 1957. Ranked as one of "50 Great Schools at Great Prices" on U.S.News & World Report, it offers its students personal attention from distinguished faculty members, hands-on experience with laboratory equipment, employment opportunities through its co-operative education program, and much more.
As one of the leading California engineering and computer science schools, we offer a wide range of major and minor degrees, broad availability of student services, and a high success rate of our graduates finding post-graduate employment or education.
- Complete 7 months of a paid domestic or international internship
- Attend a Tier I nationally-ranked university
- Travel overseas for cooperative education internships
- Enjoy access to Silicon Valley industry and resources
- Graduate in 4 years (versus 5.5-year national average)
- Earn a master's and bachelor's degree in just 5 years
- Undergraduate research opportunities